CERTIFIED SWIMMING POOL INSPECTION TRAINING WITH LEAK DETECTION
Our online training platform offers in depth Swimming Pool Inspection with Leak Detection Training to start your business or to add proper Swimming Pool Inspections to your list of services! With online training, you can learn on your schedule, from your home or office with no travel required! You will learn the same methods, techniques and use of equipment as you would get with hands-on training without the expense of travel and lodging.
Our virtual training platform covers how to use all of equipment included in the complete training package through detailed and fully explanative video modules, plus you will also learn professional swimming pool leak detection methods, customer psychology, key business and marketing techniques and more. We provide a marketing professional in-house that will help you identify the best ways to build recognition for your services and help you get customers. Whether you’re starting in the industry or growing your business, this course is a complete benefit to learning the art of Swimming Pool Inspections and Leak Detections!
YOUR COMPLETE TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES
THE PRO COMPLETE KIT
INCLUDED WITH TRAINING
FOREVER ACCESS TO THE
ONLINE TRAINING PLATFORM
COMPLETE SUPPORT DURING
AND AFTER TRAINING
Certification Course Outline
Here we give an introduction to what the course is, what we cover and what you can expect to learn throughout the online training program. You’ll see common issues on pools we’ve found and we’ll tell you why these issues need to be noted and the best ways to let the customer know what’s right, and what’s wrong.
Leak Detection – Module 1 / Best Practices:
In Module one we will be giving you a taste of the leak detection industry, along with helpful tips and tricks for success in your business.
- Leak Detection Introduction
- Customer Psychology
- 10 Commandments of Leak Detection
- Taking Phone Calls
- Our Equipment vs. Theirs
- Conversions to Repair
Leak Detection – Module 2 / The Kit:
In this module you’ll learn about the components of the Pro Complete Kit, to help you become familiar with your new equipment!
- Total Walkthrough of our Pro Complete Kit
- Labeling Components
- Use of Components
- How Each Piece Works in the Field
Leak Detection – Module 3 / In the Shell:
In Module three our video will take place at our training pool, where you’ll learn how to locate leaks within a pool shell, and how to handle structural cracks.
- Safety. How to properly use the equipment at a job site and other best practices.
- How to Find a Leak in the Shell
- Diving and Dye
- Static Testing
- Structural Cracks
Leak Detection – Module 4 / Plumbing:
In this module we will combine location (at a pool) and in-classroom video learning to give you a clear overview of how pool plumbing systems work, and the methods associated with locating leaks within lines.
- Pool Plumbing, “What makes it tick?”
- How do Pool Plumbing Systems Work
- Locating Leaks Within Lines
- Proper use of the FLASH System
- Using Camera Technology to Aid in Leak Detection
Leak Detection – Module 5 / Case Studies:
In this module we will be providing a comprehensive walkthrough of specific jobs we have worked, and how the knowledge we gained from that experience will aid you in the field.
- Case Studies, Descriptions, and photos
- Examples of how to Handle Specific Situations you may run into.
- Photos from our Past Trainees
- Explanation of our Technical Support
The Inspection Checklist:
In this module we will walk through the entire 300 Point Inspection Checklist in two videos, covering all aspects of the inspection process and looking at the pool and other bodies of water, the equipment that runs it and the safety of the deck, fencing, barrier and other elements that surround the pool area.
- The Initial Walk-up
- The Pool Construction, Cracking and Surface Delaminations
- Decking and Drainage
- The Beam, Coping and Tile
- Skimmers, Autofills and Main Drains
- Handrails, Diving Boards and Slides, Raised Walls and Safety Issues
- Pool Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Fencing, Barriers and Pool Covers
- Above Ground Pools
Pool Inspection Case Studies:
We’ll show you five case studies and the issues we discovered during a thorough inspection as well as recommendations you can give for customer repairs.
- 5 Case Studies from on the job experiences
- Photo and video pieces that explain what we found and how it failed inspection
- In depth explanation of what failed, and why it isn’t acceptable.
Here we will provide you with printable resources to enhance how you can apply what you’re learning.
- The Inspection Checklist
- Initial Call Questionnaire
- Disclaimer / Disclaimer Guide
- How to measure sizing for pumps and catch basins
- Safety explanations for Handrails and the Virginia Game Baker Act
Business and Marketing:
LeakTronics marketing manager will walk you through best recommendations for starting your business or implementing Inspections into your list of services with marketing techniques and information to maintain a quality website and networking relationships within the marketplace.
- Business and Marketing Recommendations
- Understand AdWords and Pay Per Click Marketing
- Using Online Mail-Service Platforms
- Using Google Analytics
- Using Craigslist
It’s a Proven Method
LeakTronics patented equipment has changed a leak detection market formerly riddled with antiquated equipment that lagged in performance and worked poorly, costing homeowners and commercial businesses thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs and wasted time. Some of those same tools, unfortunately, are still making their rounds today! Thousands of professionals use LeakTronics equipment and techniques on a daily basis, on real leak detection and inspection jobs of all sizes and scopes, earning top dollar. Training with LeakTronics and becoming a member of the Swimming Pool Inspector Network will virtually guarantee that you’ll be the go-to professional for Pool Inspections in your area.
The need for proper pool inspections is continuing to grow with every property sold, every insurance claim made and literally every single pool installed. The opportunity to develop your own successful business, and to be the go-to professional in your community for complete swimming pool inspections with leak detections is here, now!
Our online course will train you in how to inspect and verify the safety, functionality and operation of a customer’s pool, spa and water features. You’ll ensure customer that if any leaks exist, they will be identified and that their equipment is thoroughly inspected for issues that might need repair or replacement.
Whether you’re bringing a new business to your local area or adding inspections to a list of services you already provide, completing this training course will not only set you above any inspector in the field that hasn’t taken this course – it will guarantee that you’ve been given the knowledge and training necessary to be the solution people need for getting their pool and pool equipment properly inspected. Upon successful completion and testing in this course, you will be an Elite Certified Swimming Pool Inspection Professional.
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll stand out above your competitors and earn top dollar by providing a higher level of professionalism. Here are some of the key elements that you can expect from this training:
- Get certified at your own pace and in your own time. With access to the online learning platform, you can log on and train on a schedule that works for you.
- You do it all from home, the office or even at the coffee shop. You don’t need to make travel arrangements to learn. The same training you’d get in person is available entirely online. Got questions? We’re here to help, just call. We’ll walk you through it.
- This course is all encompassing. Along with the in depth training on pools, spas, water features and the equipment that makes them run, you’ll have the entire leak detection training course and we’ll walk you through recommendations for maintaining current safety requirements on any pool.
- You’ll learn how to prepare your customer’s paperwork to deliver your findings and you’ll have our 300 Point Inspection Checklist to make sure you’ve covered everything your customer’s pool uses to operate properly.
- Count on Unlimited Technical Support at no additional charge. This includes help with marketing and brand recognition. If you’ve got a question about finding a leak, diagnosing a situation you find in the equipment or simply have questions on how to best perform and deliver your services – just call. You’re never alone in building your business.
- We’ll show you additional add-on components that can enhance your kits and expand your business potential.
- Once you’re trained, you’ll have a listing on our referral website to help potential clients find you in their area. We work to help our trainees get paid.